Liberal Democrats hold "safe" Welsh seat of Ceridigion, Plaid Cymru fail to break through.
Kilmarnack & Loudon in Scotland swaps 12,000 Labour majority for a 13,000 SNP majority.
South Antrim sees the more moderate UUP beating the DUP by 1000, a win for the UUP.
Labour target seat Nuneaton saw Conservative majority increase.
Liberal Democrat candidates looking absolutely devastated, proportion of vote lost 17%
At the moment it looks like:
- Labour has bled to the Conservatives in England
- Labour has almost bled dry to the SNP in Scotland
- Liberal Democrats bled to Labour, Conservatives, UKIP and SNP everywhere
- UK voters have decisively voted against the Labour Party
- SNP looks like demanding independence again...